January 2nd, 2010 (01:05 am)
No really, where did the last ten years go? In the 00s I graduated from middle school, high school, and college - how freaking insane is that? I changed as a person at least 5 times, and I have met so many different people...
But enough reminiscing for now; let's make a list of things to accomplish/wish for in 2010:
- some sort of full-time employment not in a retail setting (economy pending)
- a stronger commitment to graduate school prep/research
- write my screenplay
- work on, if not finish, The Book of Elements
- read more
- workout more - lose weight!
- finish up all the lingering craft projects in my bedroom
- clean up my bedroom as a permanent living space
- stick to updating my blog
- write the children's book with Celeste
- work on getting 'Trufax' up and running with Celeste
- stay in touch with all of my college friends
- parental understanding for what I want to do with my life
- go somewhere - whether a close-by road trip or back to Europe
- work on, if not finish, my Europe 2007 scrapbook
- start on my third language (either Italian or German - need to pick one, too)
This list is definitely a work in progress.
What about all of you? What are some of your New Years Resolutions or Hopes?